Saturday, November 26, 2011

short style #2

The colored part of my hair is just about all cut off!  I'm so glad I went short when I did.  I was really not liking how it was looking.  After years of being a hairdresser in the 70s and 80s, I have a hard time letting my hair be in a bad hair day stage.  Just letting my short style go 6 weeks was really hard.  It was starting to tweak out and I could only wear it curly and had to use mouse on it to tame it down.  Jen really gave me a great cut, but she's in California and I'm here.  

So....I went to a friend's daughter today and she gave me a great cut!  It's different than Jen's cut, but I love it too!  I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like curly....




Now I need to decide whether I'll grow my hair long or keep it short.  I'm really loving the short, though.  Time will tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment