Sunday, September 18, 2011

Four months of grow out...Vote on my next haircut...

It's been Four months since I decided to let my color grow out.  I wasn't sure what to expect by now, but I was thinking my roots would be longer by now.  Summer is over and my hair may grow even slower, but time will tell.  I'm strongly considering a shorter haircut.  

Here's my hair today...

This is the side that has less white... more of a sprinkle of salt


The other side has more of a marbling of white....

So, I part my hair depending on my mood.  So far, people have been supportive although a few women friends say that they wouldn't do it.  Some say they'll wait and see what mine will look like first.  

Here are some styles that I'm sort of considering...Feel free to vote for your favorite..

This one would be the longer option...but layered...I found this one last and I'm thinking of going with this one...


I like the messy look...

This is seems a little longer than the one above...

I found that I like most of Sharon Stones short styles. 







No comments:

Post a Comment