Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tricks....

I'm ready for the tricks to graying gracefully.  I read about the zig zag part, so I did that yesterday.  I ordered a book that has more tricks...Going Gray, Looking Great.  I found it on a website of the same name...http://goinggraylookinggreat.com/

My gray...it hasn't grown much in the last week...but it's showing more.

It really depends on where I part my hair....here it shows a lot more gray...

and here, not as much.


I have some gray around my hairline and I'm finding that I like it...so far.  I'm hoping that I'll go all the way with this process.  There are times when I waiver, but I have strong will power though.  I want to see this through.  I read about adding white streaks to your grown out gray and it looks great in the pictures, but you can never be sure that the hairdresser you go to can do the same.  I'd be worried about it coming out yellow.  I'm happy that my gray is white and would like to keep it that way. 

So far, this seems like a long process...it's only been a short month since I decided to stop coloring, though! Oh well...the journey continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment