Monday, June 27, 2011

New Haircut

I decided over the weekend that I wanted my hair cut.  Not a trim, a cut. But, it was Sunday and my stylist doesn't work on Sundays.  I had to wait.  After lunch today, I got the haircut bug again and made my appointment.  I really didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I wanted something a little more drastic than my usual.  My roots are growing in and, according to my stylist, where the gray is the most is about 50% gray.  Other areas, less and in some areas, much less.  I have no idea what mix of color it will turn out to be, but I'm excited about it.  I cut my hair because I know that the dark ends will need cutting sooner than later.  That, and I was really ready for a change, but the gray isn't changing me fast enough!  I needed an instant change.  I couldn't change my color, so it had to be the cut

Here's me at the start...

Tammy was conservative at first and only took four inches and then fluffed it up some so I could see where it would be curly.  I asked for another inch...then another.  Here's the wet version..

You can really see the gray there in my part now!!

My husband tells me my new cut is "sassy!"  He loves it.

Here's the cut now completely dry now...I'm loving it!!!


My gray today...I love that it's white like my mom's was.  I'm also happy that the last color I did matches the darker natural color.


till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment